|
When noodles can speak, they trash talk
Written on: Friday, March 20, 2009
Time: 9:25:00 PM I wanted to blog about this like last month ago, kaso tinamad ako hindi ko alam paano sisimulan. I assume that All of you are familiar with the New Jjamppong TVC? Yes? A friend of mine told me about this Lucky me's new tv commercial sabi nila DBSK daw yung iba Big Bang daw. Duh. and when I first saw it I was like what the f?! @sdf#4% ay pota. Talk about shit. I find it a bit funny and annoying at the same time. Haay naku ano ba naisip ng Lucky me sa tvc na ito? Kainis din yung acting nung fugly girl sooobrang O.A. Hate it and yung boy group aaacck. *barf* Yess very unique, from Big Bang to DBSK then to Rain. Punyeta. Halatang puro kopya lang yung mga scenes nila, the running part its Big Bang's and in the dancing part I recall Rain's MV, Rainism and DBSK's Mirotic. So yeah akala ko at first mga jologista sila, mga trying hard wannabe korean shits. Well surprise! real koreans pala sila! Haha. ookay. Ako ang nahiya para sa kanila, well on second thought, Duh whatever. AY oo nga pala may multiply site sila, So what? check nio nalang for more info (meron url link sa video sa youtube). The tvc vid here SO what do you think a Jjamppong noodles would say? Haha. FTW? but I must agree effective yung advertising strategy ng Lucky me, truly unforgettable. Catchy din yung song! Haha. Ass. - Huhu ![]() Labels: huhu, korya, talk shit |